Who Is Lindsey Hill? Meet The Woman Who Accused Trevor Bauer Of Sexual Assault The Talks Today

May 2024 · 3 minute read

This article shares more information about the woman who accused Trevor Bauer of sexual assault, Lindsey Hill.

The former Los Angeles Dodgers ace filed the slander case against Hill in spring 2022, as MLB prepared to suspend him for two seasons after multiple women made similar complaints against him. However, once Hill filed a counterclaim for sexual battery, the litigation had become a possible risk for Bauer.

Lindsey Hill leveled a number of severe sexual assault charges against Trevor Bauer. She was one of his key accusations, an ex-girlfriend who said the pitcher engaged in some troubling behavior.

According to a new source, Lindsey Hill and Trevor Bauer have settled the outstanding allegations. They will not need to go to court to settle their differences, putting a stop to the never-ending saga that began in 2021.

A court filing on Monday revealed the settlement. According to a copy of the settlement agreement obtained by The Washington Post, neither Bauer nor Hill is paying to resolve the matter, and they will each be responsible for their own attorneys’ fees. According to the agreement, both parties continue to refute the other’s claims.

In a separate agreement, Hill’s insurance company, which had covered her defense, will pay her $300,000, records show.

In a statement, Hill’s lawyer, Bryan Freedman, called it an “outstanding resolution for Lindsey,” saying “neither Lindsey nor anyone on her behalf paid anything to Bauer. Not a single dollar. Even better, Lindsey received $300,000 from her insurance company. Based on that payment, Lindsey agreed to settle the lawsuit.”

Hill said in an interview with The Post that despite Bauer’s claims that she plotted to derail his career for financial gain, her allegations were never about money. “I’m finally free from his grip, and to be able to move forward with my life is better than anything money could ever give me, truly,” Hill said.

Trevor Bauer denies accusation

Bauer will appeal the sanction, which would cost him the remainder of the 2022 season, all of the 2023 season, and the first few games of the 2024 season, in addition to losing about $60 million in salary.

“In the strongest possible terms, I deny committing any violation of the league’s domestic violence and sexual assault policy,” Bauer said Friday in a statement.

“I am appealing this action and expect to prevail. As we have throughout this process, my representatives and I respect the confidentiality of the proceedings.”

Who is Lindsey Hill?

Hill is a woman from San Diego whom Bauer allegedly met on the internet. According to the defamation and tortious interference case the player filed against her, the Dodgers pitcher and the lady met in person twice at his home for consenting rough intercourse after discussing her sexual preferences.

“After their first sexual encounter, Ms. Hill continued to pursue Mr. Bauer so she could have rough sex with him again, but this time, she told Mr. Bauer she wanted a rougher sexual experience. Unbeknownst to Mr. Bauer, who believed Ms. Hill was just expressing her sexual preferences, Ms. Hill’s goal was to lure Mr. Bauer into having a rougher sexual experience so she could later claim this sexual experience was not what she requested and thereby lay the groundwork for a financial settlement,” the document said.

source: www.ghbase.com

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiuoaddnsBuuMinm6ydqWK1qrjLZqSenaRiwamxjLCmppmeYsSpu4yampyto5qxbsDRnq2oql2Xrrax0Wamn2WjmsW2rctmmKyrkaq5tXs%3D