Who is Zoe Laverne? Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, Net worth, Height, Lifestyl

May 2024 · 7 minute read

Zoe Laverne (born 3 June 2001, Age: 20 Years) is a famous American TikTok Star, social media influencer, Instagram personality, content creator, youtube, and entrepreneur from Greenwood, Indiana, United States. She is well-known in the industry for her amazing TikTok lip-sync videos. She has gained millions of followers on her official TikTok account. Apart from this, Zoe also earned huge fame on her other social media handles.

Being a professional content creator, Laverne also runs a self-titled Youtube channel. There are over 432K subscribers on her Youtube channel. Zoe is famous for her TikTok videos. According to sources, LaVerne has been using TikTok ever since it was known as musical.ly.

In October 2021, she became part of media controversy after the news came that Zoe is selling her newborn baby’s photos on the internet. After that fans ripped her for “exploiting” the newborn daughter. Read this article, to know more about Zoe Laverne’s age, wiki, biography, net worth, boyfriend, parents, ethnicity, height, and facts.

Zoe Laverne’s Biography, Wikipedia (Early Life & Education)

Biodata:- The popular TikTok star, Zoe Laverne Pemberton was born to her parents on Sunday, June 3, 2001, in Greenwood, Indiana, United States. Her real birth name is Laverne Pemberton. As per her date of birth, Zoe Laverne’s age is 20 years old.

She cuts her birthday cake on 3rd June every year. She also shared her 20th birthday celebration pictures on her social media handles.

As per the sources, Zoe completed her education at Greenwood Community High School. After that, she started focusing on her online career. At present, she is a famous TikTok star and Youtuber.

Zoe Laverne Wiki / Bio

Zoe Laverne Age, Birthday & Zodiac Sign

Zoe Laverne Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Zoe Laverne Wiki:- After scrolling down her Instagram profile, we found that Laverne is a part of the well-settled family. She holds a pure white caucasian ethnicity. Her birth zodiac sign is Gemini. Zoe is an ardent follower of Jesus and belongs to the Christian religion. Talking about her family details then, her father Douglas Wright is a businessman.

The name of her mother is Debbe Pemberton. She is very close to her parents and often shares pictures with them. As per the sources, she has two brothers in the family. Her real brother’s name is Eric Pemberton.

On the other hand, the name of her step-brother is Cameron. She loves to spend time with her mom and aunt. On the occasion of mother’s day, Zoe shared a beautiful message for her mom on her Instagram account and said: –

happy mother’s day to my best friend in the whole entire world. I wouldn’t have made it this far without you and I can’t thank you enough for being such a great mom for the last 19 years. you have been nothing but loyal to me through everything and helped me during the hardest times of my life.”

I remember being such a little girl and you always telling me that I’m going to be something someday.. you always have the best advice and constantly call me at least 30x a day and I wouldn’t want to have it any other way. I love you so much mom.. even when I don’t answer my phone 😂. you’re the best thing that could have ever happened to me.. thank you for fighting for me my whole life and bringing me nothing but joy and happiness. I love you 🤍”

Zoe Laverne Father, Mother & Brothers

FatherDouglas Wright.
MotherDebbe Pemberton.
BrotherEric Pemberton.
Step-BrotherCameron.
SisterNot Known.

Zoe Laverne’s Boyfriend / Husband Name / Personal Life

According to the sources, Zoe is dating her current partner Dawson Day for a long-time. As per the sources, Zoe and Dawson got engaged in May 2021.

She shared lots of photos with Day on her IG profile. Both of them lives a happy life together. Talking about her previous love life then, Laverne was the girlfriend of TikTok star Cody Orlove.

Read Also: Who is April Love Geary? Wiki, Biography, Age, Net worth, Husband, Kids, Family, Career & Facts

She dated Cody for 3 years from 2017 to 2020. Apart from this, Zoe LaVerne has also dated Zephan Clark. Moreover, she loves to spend time with her friends and family.

Zoe Laverne’s Relationships Status & Affairs

Marital StatusUnmarried.
FiancéDawson Day.
Boyfriend’s NameDawson Day.
HusbandNone.
Engagement DateMay 2021.
Daughter’s NameEmersyn (b. September 30, 2021).
Ex-Partner(s)Zephan Clark.
Cody Orlove.

Zoe Laverne Children (Son & Daughter)

Talking about her children then, Zoe Laverne become the mother of her first girl child on 30th September 2021. She gave birth to her first daughter named ‘Emersyn’ from her relationship with Dawson Day. She also shared some photos of her newborn baby on her official Instagram account.

Zoe Laverne Selling Baby Picture Controversy

After the birth of her daughter, Zoe Laverne became part of the media controversy. As per the sources, LaVerne disclosed that she had “dropped exclusive photos” of the child’s birth at the link in her bio.

According to some reports, she decided to sell the photos of her newborn baby for $15 apiece. After this, her fans stunned and ripped her for “exploiting” the newborn baby.

See Also- Who is James Austin Johnson? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Age, Wife, Parents & News

Interview

Zoe Laverne TikTok Career, Professions & Lifestyle

According to the media sources, the gorgeous influencer rose to fame after making lip-sync videos on TikTok. Let me tell you that, Zoe has been using TikTok ever since it was known as Musical.ly. Fans gave so much love to her videos. Due to her talent, she became popular overnight.

Apart from TikTok, Zoe LaVerne has also made a Youtube channel. She uploads her funny vlogging, make-up, and pranks videos on her channel. She also gained a huge fan following on her Instagram account. At present, Zoe is a famous TikTok star and content creator.

Zoe Laverne Net worth / Income

Being a professional TikTok star, she earns a good income through her profession. As of 2021, the estimated net worth of Zoe Laverne is around $2-3 million USD (approx.). She also makes extra income from her Instagram and Youtube.

Zoe Laverne Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 3″
In Meters: 1.6 m
In Centimetres: 160 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 50 kg
In Pounds: 110 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Body Measurements32-23-32 inches.
Shoe Size5 US (4 UK)
PiercingEars.

7 Facts You Need to Know About Zoe Laverne

FAQ of Zoe Laverne

Q. 1 Who is Zoe Laverne?

Ans. She is a famous TikTok star and Content Creator.

Q. 2 Who is Zoe Laverne’s boyfriend?

Ans. She got engaged to Dawson Day in May 2021.

Q. 3 How old is Zoe Laverne?

Ans. She is 20 years old (As of 2021).

Q. 4 What is Zoe Laverne’s net worth?

Ans. $2-3 million USD (approx.).

Q. 5 Is Zoe Laverne sold the pictures of her daughter?

Ans. According to the Sun, she had “dropped exclusive photos” of the child’s birth at the link in her bio.

Social Media / External Links

Q & A

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMewsYylmK%2BdoqOycA%3D%3D