GAC Familys My Boss Wedding: Where Was It Filmed? Who Is In The Cast?

May 2024 · 4 minute read

GAC Family’s ‘My Boss’ Wedding: Where Was It Filmed? Who Is In The Cast?

GAC Family’s ‘My Boss’ Wedding,’ directed by Andrew Cymek, is a romantic drama film that follows a young lady named Nicole Waters, who is drawn into preparing her boss Kimberley Price’s forthcoming wedding with the groom’s nephew, Michael. Nicole has been seeking for an opportunity to impress Price as she approaches a promotion, so she takes this personal task even though Michael does not appear to be the type of person she can work with.

Despite their opposing personalities, Nicole and Michael work well together, and flames flow between them as they prepare the wedding. The romance film portrays how two people as dissimilar as Nicole and Michael may fall in love with each other, making it an exciting and pleasant viewing for the audience. Furthermore, the usage of certain unusual locales, such as the park where Michael walks his lovely corgis, makes one wonder where ‘My Boss’ Wedding’ was shot. Allow us to fill you in on all the facts if you are one of those curious souls!

Also Read: Who Is Fran Lebowitz? American Author’s Net Worth 2022: Biography Career Income Home

My Boss’ Wedding Filming Locations

‘My Boss’ Wedding’ was entirely shot in Ontario, particularly in the Greater Toronto Area. According to rumours, primary photography for the GAC Family film began in October 2020 and was completed in about a month, in November of the same year. Ontario is the most populous province in Canada and the second-largest in terms of land area. It is located in Central Canada.

Despite the lack of hilly topography in the province, there are several major sections of uplands, particularly within the Canadian Shield. Without further ado, let us take you to all of the individual locations featured in the film!

Greater Toronto Area, Ontario

All of the important moments for ‘My Boss’ Wedding’ were shot in the Greater Toronto Area, which includes the City of Toronto as well as the regional municipalities of Durham, Halton, Peel, and York. Toronto, the capital city of Ontario and the most populated city in the country, was one of the key filming locations for the romantic film.

Several sequences were shot in and around Oshawa, a city in Southern Ontario, by the cast and crew throughout the filming schedule. Furthermore, additional scenes for the film were shot in the Durham Region town of Ajax and the Scugog village of Port Perry.

The Greater Toronto Area runs along Lake Ontario from Burlington in Halton Region to Clarington in Durham Region. The region’s beautiful green forests and farmlands cover the majority of the territory, making it one of GTA’s distinguishing qualities. The Greater Toronto Area is known as one of the largest financial centres in North America since it is a distribution, commercial, economic, and financial centre.

The place is visited not only by tourists, but also by filmmakers for filming. GTA is an ideal filming location for a variety of movies and TV series due to its unique terrain. Thus, it has hosted the production of several filming projects throughout the years, including ‘Luckiest Girl Alive,’ ‘Ready or Not,’ ‘What We Do in the Shadows,’ ‘Chucky,’ and ‘Station Eleven.’

Also Read: Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu’s Family: Facts About Her Husband, Daughter And Parents Details

My Boss’ Wedding Cast

Nicole Waters is played by Holly Deveaux in the romantic drama film. Some of you may recognise her because she has been in various previous cinematic projects throughout her acting career. She has appeared in a number of films, including ‘Hemlock Grove,’ ‘Spun Out,’ ‘Less Than Kind,’ ‘Big Muddy,’ ‘Victoria Day,’ ‘Mutant World,’ and ‘The Phantoms.’

Drew Seeley, on the other side, takes on the role of Michael. Some of you may remember him from his performances in films such as ‘Chalk It Up,’ ‘I Kissed a Vampire,’ and ‘The Shortcut.’ Brigitte Kingsley (Kimberly Price), Landy Cannon (Bradley), Rebecca Lamarche (Rebecca), Alys Crocker (Janette), and Winny Clarke also have important roles in the GAC Family film (Maggie).

Read More: Hallmark’s Autumn in the City: Release Date, Time, Cast, Filming Locations and more

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7pMHRq5ynrF2Ws6etyKuqZ6einHyorcJmnZqlmaHGtHnMsmSbp6Ooerixw52gp59f