What Happened to Marnie Schulenburg? City on a Hill star Dies at 37 The Talks Today

May 2024 · 3 minute read

‘Please do not mention Marnie Schulenburg succumbed to cancer.’ ‘It’s simply not true,’ Marnie Schulenburg’s husband Zack Robidas stated. Marnie Schulenburg, a 37-year-old cleaning soap opera actress, died on Tuesday, May 17. She died at a Bloomfield, New Jersey hospital, in accordance to reviews. Schulenburg is finest recognised for her appearances as Alison Stewart on CBS’ ‘As the World Turns,’ Jo Sullivan on the ‘One Life to Live’ revival, and Maggie Caysen on Showtime’s ‘City on a Hill.’

Schulenburg died of stage 4 metastatic breast most cancers, in accordance to reviews. The actress was launched from the hospital on Mother’s Day, in accordance to SheIs aware of Soaps, so she might spend time together with her household. Schulenburg leaves behind her two-year-old daughter, Coda, whom she shares together with her actor husband Zack Robidas, who has appeared in movies equivalent to ‘Sorry for Your Loss’ and ‘Succession.’

RIP Marnie Schulenburg!!! 37 is approach too younger!!! https://t.co/nt6wlkX3ck

— Town and Country Web Soap (@bredrew2) May 18, 2022

Life and profession of Marnie Schulenburg

Schulenburg was born on Cape Cod and attended DeSales University to examine theatre. Soon after commencement, she started enjoying at the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival and for the Dramatists Guild of America in New York City. Schulenburg has additionally appeared in episodes of ‘Blue Bloods,’ ‘Fringe,’ ‘Royal Pains,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘Divorce,’ and ‘The Good Fight.’

Marnie Schulenburg most cancers analysis

“Please don’t tell me Marnie Schulenburg died of cancer. This is absolutely not the case. “Every day since her diagnosis, I’ve witnessed her smash cancer’s a**,” Zack Robidas stated in a assertion, in accordance to Variety. “She is amazing.” We determined to method her analysis with unwavering positivity. We merely mentioned the longer term and stored going ahead. I’m undecided whether or not this was the best choice, however it was all we had.” “When I recollect my misdiagnosed into right diagnosis, I still tighten up but I’m no longer overpowered with emotions by the memory of it,” Schulenburg posted on Instagram a few weeks in the past.

Fans response

Marnie Schulenburg’s dying broadly grief on Twitter as quickly because it was announce. “It was and continues to be heartbreaking to hear. Marnie Schulenburg has died. Everyone who loved her is in my prayers. One person said, “God Bless You All.” “Rest in peace, Marnie Schulenburg!!!” 37 years outdated is much too younger!!! Another written.

I’m actually crying proper now. This is so not the information I ever needed to share on my ATWT fan account. Fly excessive, Marnie. Prayers to your loved ones and associates https://t.co/oudxhv9qbj

— Casey (@CaseySHutch) May 18, 2022

It was and may be very unhappy to hear. RIP Marnie Schulenburg. Prayers to everybody who cherished her. God Bless You All. 🙏🏾❤️🙏🏾❤️

— Amaya #IStandWithUkraine 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 (@Amaya1531) May 18, 2022

5-18-2022, Marnie Schulenburg (the final Alison on ATWT) handed away. Husband & younger daughter survive her. I believe she was solely 37. Aggressive breast most cancers that assaults new moms. So unhappy. RIP.

— Donna L. Bridges (@shallotpeel) May 18, 2022

I’m so upset to hear the passing of #MarnieSchulenburg. I watched her on Y&R and ATWT when she had scenes with @TomPelphrey. I’ll at all times cherish a reminiscence once I requested her for a pic and she or he knew who my sis was as a result of she would at all times go to her job. 🙏🙏🙏 She’s an Angel. RIP pic.twitter.com/LFrc6eCWup

— Angie Theo (@AngieTheo14) May 18, 2022

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiuoZmkYrWivM%2BepZ6cXam8brnAq6WinV2osKnBy56lm62inHqktdOyZKimXZZ6qbXLpWSsrJGneqW1xKxkmqxdaIRw