Oli London: Man Identifies as Korean After 18 Surgeries to Look Like BTS Singer

May 2024 · 3 minute read

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see We News on your News Feed!

A British-born social media influencer has gotten the world talking after undergoing 18 plastic surgery procedures just to look like one member of Korean-Pop band BTS.

The influencer, who goes by Oil London and now identifies himself as Korean, sparked mixed reactions online after sharing a series of videos of himself on a hospital bed showing off his journey to look like Korean star Park Jimin.

Taking to his social media pages on Monday, June 28, London, who uses 'they' and 'them' pronouns, disclosed that 'they' decided to undergo the procedures because he felt like he had been trapped in the wrong body for a number of years.

“Hey guys! I am finally Korean. I have transitioned. I have been trapped in the wrong body. But finally, I am Korean — I can be myself. And I am so, so happy,” Oil London said.

PAY ATTENTION: Never miss breaking news – join Briefly News' Telegram channel

According to the New York Post, London even changed his name and now goes by 'Jimin'.

“I identify as Korean. That is just my culture, that is my home country, that is exactly how I look now,” the newly named Jimin said on social media.

Jimin, who earlier tweeted about getting work on his lips to “look like the real JIMIN'', informed their fans that he is on the last phase of transformation.

“I am so, so happy I have completed my look. I have the eyes [and] I have just had a brow lift, as well,” said the influencer.

The Daily Star earlier reported that Jimin spent about R19 million on the 18 plastic surgery procedures.

“For the first time in my life I feel beautiful. The 18 surgeries cost me more than R19 million."

Woman spends over R500k to look like Barbie, people are not impressed

Briefly News also reported that an Austrian-based woman has decided to go for a complete makeover as far as her looks are concerned as she wanted to look like a real-life Barbie. Jessy Bunny was born in Germany but later relocated to Austria.

When she was a younger, she longed to play with dolls, put on makeup and express her feminine side – but her parents didn’t allow her to do that.

According to various media publications, she has forked out a whopping $43 000 (R595 000) in an effort to turn herself into a real-life Barbie with cosmetic surgery, including liposuction, cheek and chin fillers and lip fillers.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfHJ8kmxtcGWfobZuuM6nm6imXaKur3nInZynrJmbtqa%2FjKSmq52Ro3qistOeqWZpaGLAtr7GnqminaNiubC7ymajoqOVYq%2B1v4ysoKeflad7qcDMpQ%3D%3D