Steve-O says to Bam Margera to get sober while bracing for news of his death

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Steve-O begged his friend Bam Margera to quit his drug and alcohol addiction. He says that, unfortunately, Margera had fallen off the wagon again, causing him to suspect that his friend might turn dead one of these days.

Both of the ‘Jackass’ stars have been on the road. Bam had brought his son Phoenix with him at one of the stops. However, the relationship turned bad when Bam posted a shocking caption this week.

Steve-O seems to have been wary of his friend’s addiction and that he was walking a fine line. He posted, “Bam, last night you had your five year old son with you on stage at my show, and you were blessed with the chance to spend another day or two with him — then as soon as you left my show, you stayed up all night getting loaded enough to think it was a good idea to post more vile nonsense like this,”

Steve-O’s message to Bam on IG last night. He’s probably tried to get through to him every kind of way… pic.twitter.com/TPKm0Mar1I

— 🔥 🏠 with a Y 🏠 🔥 (@wyntermitchell) February 2, 2023

The Jackass Costar said, “You say you want to have a relationship with your son, but your actions guarantee the exact opposite will happen. I brought you on tour with me in hopes that I could get you to see what’s possible for you if you choose recovery.”
He mentions that he has tried everything to help his friend but admits no one can “force” Margera, 43, “to get honest and do the work of recovery.
Steve-O said he has been awaiting the news of your death because Bam Margera can’t overcome his addiction. He said, “You’re dying, brother, and it sucks that I can’t do anything to save you.”

Related: Biography of Missy Rothstein- Former wife of Bam Margera

Steve-O is currently doing an XXX-rated comedy world tour, “Bucket List,” with Margera as a special guest. The message comes after Margera called out Johnny Knoxville as a thief and Jeff Tremaine as greedy in a post on social media. The costars of “Jackass Forever” had a fallout after Knoxville and Tremaine fired Margera from the 2022 movie because of addiction and failure to stay sober.

As a result, Margera filed a lawsuit against the whole “Jackass” team for wrongful termination. The case was later dropped and settled out of court. He has been struggling for years. Margera was sent to rehab in 2019 after he was arrested for a DUI. The court even ordered him to be sent to rehabilitation in September, but he absconded from the facility. Margera was found partying shortly after that. Days after getting out of an outpatient program, he was found at a Florida bar.

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jqecsKtfqMGmwsRmpmarka7AbsDOZpmapV2irrOzxKuYZqyfYrSmwIysppudomLEqbXLnmSbqpGYtq%2BzjJ%2Bmq2WemsS0ec6fZKGho2Kxpq3ToWY%3D