Zwai and Pinky Bala Collaborate to Launch Music Training Hub Called Bala Voices, Mzansi Impressed

May 2024 · 2 minute read

PAY ATTENTION: Watch the hottest celebrity stories on our YouTube channel 'Briefly TV'. Subscribe now!

South Africa's musical family, the Balas, are returning to music in full force by launching a music school by big brother Zwai and the rose of the family, Sis Pinky.

Zwai and Pinky Bala to launch Bala Voices

Making the announcement was entertainment commentator @PhilMphela, who took the news of the music development and training program to his timeline and said:

"Zwai Bala launches music training hub. In collaboration with his sister, Thozama 'Pinky' Bala, Zwai has launched Bala Voices — a vocal solution project focused on providing opportunities for aspiring singers from South Africa's diverse communities."

Check out Phil's post below:

Social media reacts to new Bala Voices

Netizens commented on the news of the former TKZee group member's musical initiation that will guarantee his legacy goes on:

@_Msemos was anticipating:

"Looking forward to the results."

@MpiloVuma was missing a familiar face:

"Loyiso would've also added value here. I wonder why he isn't involved."

@The_Stah responded:

"He runs uMhlobo Wenene FM, probably wouldn’t have time for it."

@Nkulie198 was excited:

"I've been waiting for this collaboration. Both siblings are talented and disciplined."

@NgwepeThapedi said:

"Gospel tsaga Zwai monna ekare ka bona are. I am going to give you a treat and perform for you guys, cringe."

@Tswikiri asked:

"Where do we send demos? Any contacts?"

@Tumi_MissLekay was happy:

"Our favourite reality TV stars."

Zola 7 set to release Eponym: The Zola 7 Documentary

In more entertainment stories on Briefly News, Kwaito legend Zola 7 has announced that he will release a documentary charting his musical career.

Moreover, the former Yizo Yizo star is gearing up to release a new album, making him a South African icon who boasts over 23 years in the entertainment industry.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNopK6rmZh8coKYa25tZaqsrqp5z6KlpLFdl66trYyop56mXZZ6rsHSoppmoKWXerW%2BwKKlZqyRobKvwMSdZKyhnpyys7%2BO