Who is Siglinde Sinner Jannik Sinner mother? Background, Career, Net Worth

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Who is Siglinde Sinner?

Siglinde Sinner is the mother of famous Tennis player Jannik Sinner. Her husband, Jannik Sinner’s father is Johann Sinner. She is also the mother of Marc Sinner, Jannik Sinner’s brother.

Not much is known about Siglinde Sinner. She only became popular for being the mother of a tennis superstar. Her family background is unknown.

About Jannik Sinner

Jannik Sinner is a tennis player from Italy. In November 2020, he won his first ATP singles title at the Sofia Open.

The impressive 21-year-old turned professional in 2018 and quickly established himself on the tour, breaking into the top 100 in the world rankings for the first time in 2019.

He won his first ATP title in November of that year after reaching his first grand slam quarter-final at the 2020 French Open.

In 2021, he won four singles titles in total, including the Sofia Open, which he defended.

Sinner continued to impress as he steadily climbed the world rankings, finishing 2021 as the world’s number ten and earning a lot of praise for his performances.

Jannik Sinner was born on August 16, 2001 in San Candido, Italy to Johann and Siglinde Sinner. San Candido is in the municipality of Innichen, which is in the predominantly German-speaking region of South Tyrol in northern Italy.

His parents both worked at Sesto-Val-Talschlusshutte Fiscalina’s restaurant, where his father was a chef and his mother was a waitress.

Sinner has six ATP Tour titles to his name. He won his first title in Sofia in 2020 and added a second in Melbourne at the start of 2021. He also reached his first Masters 1000 final in Miami, where he was defeated by Hubert Hurkacz. Sinner won three more titles in 2021, in Washington, Sofia (for the second time), and Antwerp. He will win his sixth title in Umag in 2022.

He also took the field by surprise at the 2019 NextGen ATP finals in Milan. “I’m surprised because it’s been such an incredible week,” Sinner said after winning the championship. “All of the players are incredible. Otherwise, they are not present. I was the [lowest-ranking] person. My seed number was [eighth]. So I tried to take my chances, and today I’m very pleased with my performance.”

Sinner is a frequent Instagram user, with 713,000 followers as of November 12, 2022. He is also active on Twitter (where he has 105,000 followers) and Facebook (79,000 followers).

Jannik Sinner net worth

The net worth of the young professional tennis player is estimated to be $1 million USD. He was the tournament’s youngest Italian tennis player to win a Challenger title in 2019. Furthermore, he became the first player born in the 2000s to join the ATP top 10 on November 1, 2021, as of 2020. Sinner has the most topspin on the ATP Tour and a great two-handed backhand. Federer praised Sinner’s game, saying, “What I like about him is that he almost has the same speed of shooting from the forehand and the backhand.”

Jannik Sinner girlfriend

Maria Braccini is the adoring girlfriend of Jannik Sinner, an Italian professional tennis player. The couple reportedly split up in 2021 due to some issues. But they reconciled in 2022 and are now living happily ever after.

ncG1vNJzZmimkZ63or%2FUqZyrnpGjwG%2BvzqZmsKCfYra0edKinqWhnpmybr%2FIp6Weql2frq%2B6yKRkrKGeo7Kzecyoq6GdomKvoq%2FKoKmorZ6ZeqSt0Z6cq2WemsFuw86rq6Fn