Callista Clark Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Wikipedia, Husband, Net Worth, Photos and More

May 2024 · 4 minute read

We're going to tell you about Callista Clark's personal and professional life. She is a country music singer from Zebulon, Georgia, and people are already interested in knowing her, but now suddenly the whole world is looking for Callista Clark's Biography the whole social network is full of things related to it. Some want to know about her personal life, on this page, we will discuss her personal and professional life, Callista Clark Wiki, biography, career, family, sister, father, mother, lifestyle, Boyfriend, and many more. All of her details are listed below.

Callista Clark Wiki

Today we're talking about Callista Clark is also known as Callista. There is a high trend in Google searches. Assuming you are looking at Callista Clark's Wiki, Biography, and need to have a deep understanding of her data, and contacts, you are in an ideal situation and a comprehensive dataset is a must.

Read Also: Lisa Arturo Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Husband And More

Callista Clark Biography

Callista Clark is a country music singer from Zebulon, Georgia. She released her debut EP, Real to Me, on February 12, 2021, with the EP's lead single "It's 'Cause I Am" charting at No. 30 on the Billboard Hot Country Music chart. If you are looking for the wiki or biography of Callista Clark and want to know everything about her personal details, the job then you is in the right place and the complete information is essential for you. She has gained a lot of popularity & fame in her lifetime. Every year, she celebrates her birthday. Callista Clark's nickname is Callista. She has beautiful eyes and an energetic personality. Her exact body size is unknown. If you want to learn more, keep reading this article until you reach the end.

Callista Clark Husband- Relationship

Callista Clark was born in September 29, 2003, in Zebulon, Georgia. Callista Clark's marital status is unmarried. Her Boyfriend’s name is not known. If you want to learn more about her lifestyle, keep reading this article and learn more about her family here.

Read Also: Busta 929 Wiki, Age, Biography, Education, Girlfriend, Family, Career, Net Worth And More

Callista Clark Wiki/Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Family, More

Real Name

Callista Clark

Nick Name

Callista

Profession

Singer

Zodiac

Not Known

Ethnicity

Not Known

Marital Status

Unmarried

Husband Name

Not Known

Children

None

18 years old

Height

Weight

60 kgs

Measurement

Not Known

Eye Colour

Brown

Hair Colour

Blonde

Date of Birth

September 29, 2003

Birth Place

Zebulon, Georgia

Religion

N/A

Nationality

American

School Name

Private High School

College Name

Local College

Qualifications

Graduate

Father Name

Not Known

Mother Name

N/A

Sibling’s Name

N/A

Source Of Income

Singing

Net Worth

Not Known

Category

Biography

Callista Clark Wiki-Lifestyle-Career 

Early Life: - On September 29, 2003, Callista Clark was born. Clark, who grew up in Zebulon, Georgia, claims she's been "singing since I could talk" and that the first place she ever sung was in her grandfather's church. Clark told Songwriter Universe that she began playing the ukulele at the age of ten and the guitar at the age of eleven, subsequently adding the keyboard to her repertoire. Clark revealed to iHeartRadio that she composed her first song, "Wildfire," when she was 11 years old, as a poem for a school poetry contest. Clark performed with Jennifer Nettles in a 4-H event when he was 12 years old.

Professional Career: - Callista Clark's debut EP, Real to Me, was released on February 12, 2021 by Big Machine Records. Nathan Chapman produced the EP, which Clark co-wrote all five tracks. On March 29, 2021, "It's 'Cause I Am" debuted to country radio as the EP's lead song. Billboard writer Tom Roland defined "It's 'Cause I Am" as "mining the conflict between others' impression of her external teen appearance and her inner truth," calling her voice's tone "older than her chronological age." The song peaked at number 22 on Billboard's Country Airplay chart. Clark says in an interview with Country Now on May 19, 2021 that she has "loads of tunes from where I am now that.

Callista Clark's Net Worth

Callista Clark's net worth is not mentioned.

Callista Clark's Ethnicity, Parents Siblings

As per information, Callista Clark's marital status is unmarried. Her Father’s name is not known her Mother’s name is not known. She also has siblings and his name is not known. If you want both our love stories then continue reading this article and know all details here.

Social Media Links

FAQ About Callista Clark

Q.1 Who is Callista Clark?

Ans. Callista Clark is a country music singer from Zebulon, Georgia.

Q.2 How old is Callista Clark?

Ans. Her age is 18 years old.

Q.3 What is Callista Clark's Net Worth?

Ans. Her Net Worth is not mentioned.

Q.4 What is his Full Name?

Ans. Her full name is Callista Clark.

ncG1vNJzZmirkauypa3UoJ%2BtnaKoe6S7zGiZpaeXZLCiuMuiqq2ZXZi5or7KZq6io5k%3D