Preacher Ebuka Obi Asks Singles to Pick Babes During Service, Church Scatters as Men Drag Ladi

May 2024 · 3 minute read

PAY ATTENTION: Briefly News WhatsApp Channel - Breaking News on the Go - FOLLOW NOW

A clergyman, Ebuka Obi, stirred massive reactions online when he instructed singles in his church to pick the partners they wanted from the congregation.

His single prayer conference programme became the talk of the town when members were seen praying hard for life partners.

Singles Conference in Nigeria

In the latest video shared on TikTok, Evangelist Ebuka told single men that there were beautiful babes in the congregation. He told them to go round and pick whoever they liked.

Immediately the men heard this directive, they obliged. Some dragged their favourite women out to the altar.

Some of the women followed people who chose them gently to the front without putting up a fight. Others, however, struggled with the men.

Watch the video below:

Briefly News compiled some of the reactions below:

Divine said:

"Some girls go dy fear make poor man no drag her out."

Ese joked:

"My neighbor wey get 5 children sef dey drag woman."

CALL ME ACHALUGO wondered:

"What if you drag someone’s wife?"

Constance Steve said:

"This how e suppose be for church."

David said:

"Make ena dey share update on time, i suppose dey this service."

GORACH_6 said:

"Marriage is beyond just picking someone randomly."

anthoniaowusi said:

"That man on jeans jacket, rush go carry fresh babe."

peacefupeace said:

"Na this church I go go find husband oooh."

SOO SPIRITUAL said:

"Make person no carry my wife."

Irreplaceable Felici said:

"Make my husband no carry another girl ooo."

Naya Brian327 said:

"I was there live. It was awesome."

Couple who met in church saves themselves for marriage

Briefly News reported that in an age where saving oneself for marriage is considered largely “old-fashioned” or even unnecessary, the newly wedded couple, Lucia and Teboho Mahlako defied the odds and waited until they tied the knot to consummate their marriage.

The couple dated for just under a year before Teboho popped the question. He proposed to Lucia on her birthday, 29 June 2019, at the Walter Sisulu National Botanical Gardens.

It was not love at first sight for the pair who knew each other for a long time before actually becoming friends. However, over the years they got to know each other and the bond started to form until they officially started dating in July 2018.

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLi70aWbaJmWp7akrY5qbmtuZWx6psLAp56epJmowW6xwa6immWfl7ZurdKkqmarmaO0rbHSZqeim5tir6KuxKxkrJ2iq7aksYycn66qk516tK%2FAraueqqNiuqa6jJ2pmp9doa6ltcSsZg%3D%3D