Who is Hitomi Mochizuki? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity & Mo

May 2024 · 6 minute read

Hitomi Mochizuki (born 3 November 1997, Age: 24 Years) is a famous American social media influencer, Youtuber, content creator, lifestyle blogger, Ashtanga Yogi, and entrepreneur from Brooklyn, New York, United States. This beautiful lady is well-known for her yoga and lifestyle videos on her Youtube channel. As per the sources, she is also famous for her vegan lifestyle vlogs.

She also uploads her fashion and yoga-related videos on her Youtube channel. As of February 2022, her Youtube channel has over 961K subscribers. Moreover, Hitomi also earned lots of followers on her Instagram account. She also promotes natural beauty products. Her IG profile shows that she is an Ashtanga Yogi.

Mochizuki came to the spotlight in February 2022, after being spotted with Canadian singer Shawn Mendes in Hawaii. After seeing the pictures fans started making speculations that, both are dating. Read this complete article, to know more information about Hitomi Mochizuki’s age, biography, wiki, family, net worth, career, height, boyfriend, and facts.

Who is Hitomi Mochizuki?

As per the reports, Hitomi is popular in the industry for her love of nature. She also serves the position of an Ashtanga Yogi. She also launched a Youtube channel, where, she uploads her lifestyle and health-related videos.

Moreover, Hitomi is mostly focusing on her yoga career. She also provides yoga tutorials through her social media. Not only this, but Mochizuki also uploads videos, which describe the benefits of natural products. She loves to live in nature.

Hitomi Mochizuki Biography (Age, Birthday & Early Life)

Biodata:-This gorgeous Japanese-Venezuelan lady, Hitomi Mochizuki came to this world on Monday, November 3rd, 1997, in Brooklyn, New York, United States. She was born to mixed parents. Let me tell you that, Hitomi enjoys her birthday on the 3rd of every November. Once, she shared some lines on her IG profile and said:-

I was born today 🕊 which also happens to be my sweet mama’s Birthday. I wanted to share some of her magic, which I feel so enchanted to carry in my heart”

The age of Hitomi Mochizuki is around 24 years old (as of 2021). She grew up playing with her siblings. As per the reports, Hitomi completed her education at a reputed university in New York. She is interested in yoga and nature since childhood. Mochizuki grew up by reading books on nature. At present, she is a professional ashtanga yogi and social media influencer.

Hitomi Mochizuki Wiki / Bio (Religion & Trivia)

Full Real NameHitomi Mochizuki.
Age (as of 2021)24 years old.
ProfessionSocial Media Influencer, Youtuber, Instagram Personality, Yogi, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthNovember 3, 1997 (Monday).
Place of BirthBrooklyn, New York, United States.
Current ResidenceBrooklyn, New York, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
Net worth$1.5 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignScorpio.

Hitomi Mochizuki Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

According to the reports, Hitomi Mochizuki was born to a Japanese father and a Venezuelan mother. She also shared some old photos with her parents on her online profiles. Let me tell you that, her father runs a small business in New York.

Her mother is a housewife. As per the sources, Mochizuki grew up playing with her siblings in Brooklyn. Hitomi also uploaded some photos with her siblings. Mochizuki shared a photo with her mom and said:-

My mom taught me unconditional love and that everyone deserves it. I’m so grateful that I get to be her medicine, her teacher, and her safe space now ♥️”

See Also: Who is Wendy Barlow? Wiki, Biography, Age, Kids, Net worth, Family & Facts About Ric Flair’s Wife

Hitomi Mochizuki Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherHer dad is Japanese.
MotherHer mom is of Venezuelan descent.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterShe has a sister.

Hitomi Mochizuki Boyfriend, Husband & Current Partner

According to the media sources, Hitomi Mochizuki become trending on Google after being spotted with Canadian singer Shawn Mendes in Hawaii. Both of them were spotted while snorting something from a pipe. Their picture went viral on the internet. Shawn’s fans started making rumors he and Hitomi are dating. However, no proper data is available about their relationship.

As per the reports, Mendes got separated from his girlfriend Camila Cabello at the start of 2022. There is no proper information is available about Mochizuki’s past love life. According to some media reports, Mochizuki is bisexual. However, we are not sure about these sources. Hitomi likes to spend time with her friends.

Hitomi Mochizuki Personal Life, Children & Relationships

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current Boyfriend (Rumored)Shawn Mendes.
HusbandNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Hitomi Mochizuki Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorHazel Brown.
Hair ColorBlack..
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars & Nose.
TattoosShe inked a snake-shaped tattoo on her hand.

As per the sources, Hitomi had a great interest in nature since childhood. After completing her higher studies, she started living a natural life. She has also shared lots of nature living on her social media profiles. Apart from this, Hitomi is also an ashtanga yogi. She also launched a Youtube channel for her nature-related videos.

At present, her Youtube channel has over 961K subscribers. Most of her Youtube videos focus on low self-worth, anxiety, PTSD, mental illness, and self-destructive behaviors topics. Apart from this, she also uploads her yoga and exercises videos on her channel. She gained huge popularity via her social media handles.

Related:- Cecily Chapman Wiki [Beth Smith’s Daughter] Biography, Age, Net worth | News

Hitomi Mochizuki Net worth, House & Lifestyle

This beautiful lady makes income from her online profession. Not only this, but she also earns money by promoting natural products. She loves to live a normal lifestyle in nature. According to an estimate, Hitomi’s net worth is around $1.5 million USD (approx.).

7 Facts You Should Know About Hitomi Mochizuki

https://youtu.be/ufWZpzFRGtQ

FAQ of Hitomi Mochizuki

• Who is Hitomi Mochizuki?

She is a famous social media influencer, Youtuber, content creator, Instagram personality, and Ashtanga Yogi.

• Who is Hitomi Mochizuki’s boyfriend?

In February 2022, she was spotted with Canadian singer Shawn Mendes.

• Why Hitomi Mochizuki is famous?

For her natural lifestyle videos on Youtube.

• What is Hitomi Mochizuki’s net worth?

$1.5 million USD (approx.).

• How old is Hitomi Mochizuki?

She is around 24 years old (as of 2021).

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLWqwM6moGaln5i1qsbUpKBo