Sandra Lemire Death, Orlando, Florida, Missing Person Found Dead After 12 Years

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Sandra Lemire Missing, Death, Obituary – We convey the terrible news of Sandra Lemire’s recovery—the Orlando mother who disappeared over ten years ago—with heavy hearts and mixed feelings. Sunshine State Sonar has identified Sandra’s automobile buried in a retention pond on the side of I-4 near the Disney World exit in Kissimmee, Florida, after persistent attempts and cooperation with local law enforcement.

Now, on December 31, 2023, Sandra’s body and personal things are recovered, capping a protracted and terrible chapter. On May 8, 2012, Sandra Lemire drove her grandmother’s red 2004 Ford Freestar minivan—registered with the Florida license plate J36-8ZE—out of her Orlando, Florida, home near I-4 and John Young Parkway. Sadly, neither Sandra nor the car were ever seen again. During her trip, she was going to Kissimmee, Florida, to meet up with a man she had been corresponding with online.

The last time Sandra talked to her grandma over the phone, she told her that Sandra had made it to Kissimmee and that she would give her another call before heading home. Unfortunately, the connection was dropped, and Sandra was last seen driving the minivan out of a Denny’s restaurant in Kissimmee.

Over the preceding 17 months, 63 bodies of water were painstakingly examined in cooperation with Orlando Police Department staff. The search, which was scheduled to start on July 2, 2022, changed significantly last week after Orlando Police made new information public. On December 30, 2023, at around 1:30 PM, every member of our team—including one in Virginia who planned new regions—worked hard to obtain us a sonar hit in a little retention pond near the Disney World exit on I4.

Despite its difficulties, the recovery effort that followed showcased excellent cooperation amongst many law enforcement agencies. We extend our sincere gratitude to the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office, Florida Highway Patrol, AATR Orlando Towing & Recovery, Orlando Police Department, and Orange County Sheriff’s Office for their steadfast support throughout the restoration process.

ncG1vNJzZmismKm%2ForrQrqacrJ%2BWu62twp2sqKaXY7KlwY2vpWirkaOxs62MpZymoaKaeqWxwK2fZqeioa6vsM5mnaWnop6xonnMoqqsoZ6cerGx0aymp2WWpMKvsIydnJqcXZaztbHRZmhrZamarrO%2Fjg%3D%3D